Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 51

Thread: I see invisible People

  1. #41
    HB Forum Owner petenv's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2005
    Posts
    5,984
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Again no one here except me.

  2. #42
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was here...yep it's empty this evening...

    <font color="#a62a2a"><font size="1">[ February 12, 2007 11:34 PM: Message edited by: cherrysis ]</font></font>

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ February 12, 2007 11:35 PM: Message edited by: cherrysis ]</font>

  3. #43
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I spent the day at the doctors..new set of problems..argghhhhhhhh....gastro this time...did you know there are good bacteria and bad bacteria in your stomach?? I didn't know there were any there at all..silly me...as it turns out I have an abundance of the bad guys and little or no sign of the good guys..so they are loading me up with meds that (if you read the attached warning) if taken could kill you or maim you or who knows what...now I know where the gas is coming from LOL

  4. #44
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh great Mum's flora is outta whack....get some yogurt with active cultures and see if acidopholis is ok for you to take with your other meds Mum!!!

  5. #45
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I actually have a bottle of natural organic pills with many mgs of that stuff..the doctor said the yogurt just wasn't enough...but I have to hold off on that med until I finish Flagyl because it kills the good and the bad and I guess the ugly too..then I can take to stuff to build up the good guys..this is stupid...I never heard of these kinds of problems growing up

  6. #46
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Them darned ol' 36 17 1Keep searching to find new things wrong with us36 17 3Just so they can call us in and cure us for a price090

  7. #47
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Not in the ol' Yoohoo!!! [img]eek.gif[/img]

  8. #48
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry Mum....it is however very common. You know the sucky part is if you get in the VaJJ...OHHH Nellie!!!

  9. #49
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    huh?? *scratching*

  10. #50
    HB Forum Owner mr rogie's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2006
    Posts
    391
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We never got an update from Sis or Mum, but Yep I think they were talking about the Britney part...LOL

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •